Why is it important to come to school?
- To learn
- To spend time with your friends
What can you do to make sure you are not late for school in the morning?
- Prepare for school the night before
- Go to sleep at a sensible time
- Use an alarm clock!
How can you make sure you get a good night’s sleep?
- Do not watch the TV in your room
- Sleep with a night-light on if you need some light
- Have a proper bed time routine e.g. bath and drink
What should you do if you are worried about something or someone at school?
- Speak to someone about it
What should you do if you cannot come to school for any reason?
- Ask your parent to phone school to tell us the reason why