Parents and Guardians may use the APS Parent Portal to see academic information about their student, including contact information, attendance, grades and class schedules, fees, and transcript information. Additionally, parents/guardians can use the new Online Address Tool to change their address. Visit admissions.aurora12.org for step-by-instructions. For more information, visit http://aurorak12.org/parents/student-resources/grades-attendance/.
If you already have your Activation Key Code, please access the following link to set up Parent Portal: https://sis.aps.k12.co.us/campus/portal/aurora.jsp?section=activate.
Once there, you will enter your Activation Key Code and will then be prompted to create a user name and password. Your account is now set up and ready to use. If you need an Activation Key Code, please show your ID at the main office and one will be issued to you. If you ever need assistance with a lost user name or password, please call the office, so we can reset your login information.
If you are a student, please gain access to Infinite Campus by loggin in with your Google Username and Password.
student check in app
- Student Check-in is now available for parents to use
- Parents can login to Parent Portal and complete the check-in process
- Parents have the option of accessing the system in English or Spanish
- One parent in the primary household can complete the check-in process for all students that they are a guardian off
- A second option for accessing the system is via a link, Parents will need to provide an email address that is in Infinite Campus and a studentID and the student's date of birth to access the application
- A message will be send from the Communications department to parents on July 9th, and again on July 17th and July 24th reminding them to complete the student check-in process online. The message will be sent at 6:00 PM
- Helpsheet for Parents on Student Check-in System - English
- Helpsheet for Parents on Student Check-in System - Spanish
- Parents can reach out to any of the following organizations for help
- Village Exchange
- Asian Pacific Development Center
- Aurora Community Connections
- Mango House
- The Welcome Center
- Screenshots of the Student Check-In System - Screenshots of each screen the parent will see. Please refer to these often as the screenshots may change updated July 2018
- List of Annual Consent forms and Health Card - updated July 2018
- Helpsheet for sending a SchoolMessenger message - send a message to parents to check students in
- Email sent to schools on July 5th, 2018
- Helpsheet for Parent Portal Username and Resetting parent password - step by step directions on looking up a parent's username, resetting password and enabling disabled parent accounts
Links to provide to the parents
- Link to APS Parent Portal - parent will see a link in the index to Student Checkin System
- Link to access Student Check-in System - parent/guardian’s will need to provide an email address and a student’s Aurora Public School studentID and date of birth to access the system